Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Cornado Evening














Yes - I have been quite remiss in posting to my blog lately. I see that it has been more than 6 months. Where has the time gone?
I have taken lots of pictures - sorted out the best - and now need to start posting those that I want to share.
As some of you know - we had some house guests for a while this past summer. Paul and I both love photography. We spent many evenings together talking about pictures we had taken, and had the opportunity for many great outings around the San Diego area. Here are photos from some of our trips. This is on Coronado - on the public fishing pier looking toward North Island. You can see the USS Ronald Reagan in the background. We were hoping for some more clouds - but did not get them on this trip.




















This is also from the public pier at Coronado but a little bit later. The building in the background with the green lights at the top is the Emerald Shapery Center in downtown San Diego.













This is another City Scene that I liked. My friend Harvey has a similar photo to this that he took several years ago. I was trying to create the same mood that he captured in his photo.




This is of Hotel Del Coronado. It was getting late - we had been taking photos for a few hours. I like the lighting on this one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: