Friday, August 17, 2007

Ocean Beach

Paul and I went to Ocean Beach on our next photo outing. We arrived around 7:00 in the evening. We took many pictures of the pier, the city and the lights. These are some of the favorite ones that I took that evening.

This first one is the entrance to the pier itself. I like the lens flare that I picked up. Not always good photographically - but it is an interesting touch.

















I liked this photo - the siloutte look of the fisherman - yet with the nice colors behind.

















Now - we are getting into some serious long-exposure times.
















Who needs a star filter when you have a tripod? Actually - a friend of mind does have an 8 point star filter - and it is really cool. It would take a photo like this and really make the lights stand out.

No comments: